- Years of studies: 1-N
- Working hours: ca 20-25 h/week
- Desired starting date: Late September 2017
Aalto Ventures Program (AVP) is now looking for a Graphic Designer. You will work in AVP Service Team with a handful of dedicated professionals and in participation with a large network of other people who work for and in AVP.
You will own the AVP graphical identity and be responsible for developing the graphical guidelines and templates for all AVP materials as well as preparing marketing materials as required by AVP marketing and communications.
You will work closely with our marketing coordinator.
You will start in late September 2017 with an orientation to your new role and be productive member of the team from the start.
- Proven design skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Willingness to work in Otaniemi
- Fluent written and spoken English
- We can only hire current active (“läsnäoleva”) students of Aalto University for this position
We consider as an advantage:
- Previous experience in designer and potentially webmaster roles
- Previous knowledge of Aalto entrepreneurial ecosystem including Aaltoes and Startup Sauna
- Creative mindset
- Willingness to commit to the position
- A highly-motivated and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- A gateway to Aalto’s startup ecosystem
Applying for the position:
The position is open only to current Aalto students, who are studying actively in the academic year 2017-2018. We cannot hire graduates for this position.
The applications are submitted through Aalto University’s electronic recruitment system SAIMA no later than Sun 10.9.2017. The interviews for the position will be held on Wed 13.9.2017.
Please apply via this application form.