Course assistant for Storytelling and Advanced Storytelling
Level of studies: Master & PhD
Working hours: 10 h/week
Starting date: 30.10.2019
Aalto Ventures Program is looking for a course assistant for Storytelling and Advanced Strorytelling. As a course assistant you will be working closely with the responsible teacher (Bruce Oreck) and helping with all practicalities related to the course.
The courses start 30th October and last session is 5th of December.
Lectures are held Wednesdays 15:15-18:00 and Thursdays 16:15-19:00 at Aalto Business School, Ekonominaukio 1.
The position is open with a short notice due to late cancellation of previous assistant prospect.
We encourage individuals with different backgrounds and disciplines to apply. Aalto University aims to offer everyone an equal operating environment in which employees and students representing different genders, positions and backgrounds are treated equally.
Course assistant tasks include:
- Maintain record of attendance
- Taking notes and crediting students who are active in giving feedback to storytellers.
- Measuring the progress of each participant work starting from the pre-assignment up to the last story delivered during the course.
- Suggesting final grades to be awarded to the participants.
- Making sure to administer accurate records of participants enrolled in the course.
- Fluent spoken and written English communication skills
- Autonomous and organized working style
We consider as advantage:
- Participated in Storytelling course
- Taken or planning to take other AVP courses
- Competitive salary
- Great way to extend your networks
- Working in a highly motivated and international team
For additional information you can contact Head of Education, Sami Tuomi, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 374 7448
Applying for the position by sending an open application letter and study transcript to Sami Tuomi (email above). Deadline for applications is 28th October at noon.