- Years of studies: 2 – N
- Working hours: about 20h/week
- Desired starting date: January 2017
Aalto Ventures Program (AVP) is now looking for a Graphic Designer. You will work in AVP Service Team with a handful of dedicated professionals and in participation with a large network of other people who work for and in AVP.
You will own the AVP graphical identity and be responsible for developing the graphical guidelines and templates for all AVP materials as well as preparing marketing materials as required by AVP marketing and communications. You will work closely with our Marketing Coordinator.
- Proven design skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Willingness to work in Otaniemi
- Fluent written and spoken English
- We can only hire current active (“läsnäoleva”) students of Aalto University for this position
We consider as an advantage:
- Previous experience in designer and potentially webmaster roles
- Previous knowledge of Aalto entrepreneurial ecosystem including Aaltoes and Startup Sauna
- Creative mindset
- Willingness to commit to the position
- A highly-motivated and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- A gateway to Aalto’s startup ecosystem
Applying for the position:
The deadline for application is 1st of January, 2017. Go ahead and apply already today, since we will fill the position as soon as suitable candidate is found. Please apply via this application form.
More information about the position:
Program Manager, Kalle Airo +358 409 6241 (preferably over the phone, not over email.)