Hands-on Marketing Coordinator – We Want You!
Years of studies: 2 – N
Working hours: 20 – 25 h/week (negotiable)
Desired starting date: Flexibly in early 2019
Aalto University is a new multidisciplinary university in the fields of technology, business, and art and design. It opens up new possibilities for strong multidisciplinary education and research. Aalto University has 20 000 students and a staff of 5 000 including 370 professors.
Aalto Ventures Program is now looking for a marketing-oriented Aalto student to run the marketing activities. You will work in a small team in participation with course staff and many other professionals who work for AVP. You will work closely with our in-house designer in preparing the marketing plan and materials and are responsible for the delivery of these.
MORE INFORMATION: HERE
APPLY NOW: HERE
Application deadline is December 18th, 2018
Marketing coordinator owns AVP marketing and voice of AVP. (S)he is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing the marketing of AVP including online, email lists, social media, print, and participating in student events etc. In day to day work, (s)he does content production her/himself.
- Genuine interest in Aalto’s entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Marketing spirit & confidence in public appearance
- Good writing and communication skills
- Willingness to work in Otaniemi
- Fluent written and spoken English (fluent Finnish is a plus)
We consider as an advantage:
- Previous experience in student marketing
- Previous knowledge of Aalto’s student organizations and Aaltoes / Startup Sauna
- Personal experience from AVP courses and activities
- Previous experience in content production (e.g. metrics driven blogging)
- Previous experience in market research
- Previous experience in high-class preparing presentation material
- A highly-motivated and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- A gateway to Aalto’s startup ecosystem
For more information on the position, please call Kalle Airo +358 50 409 6241 between Mon 10.12. and Fri 14.12.2018. He will not be available on the first week of December, because we are hosting Aalto Entrepreneurship Education Summit and participating in Slush.
Applying for the position:
The position is open only to current Aalto students, who are studying actively. We cannot hire graduates for this position. The applications are submitted through Aalto University’s electronic recruitment system SAIMA no later than December 18th, 2018. Your application should include a cover letter, CV and a transcript of studies.
APPLY NOW: HERE
Application deadline is December 18th, 2018.
The interviews for the position will be held on Wed 21.6.2017.
Aalto Ventures Program offers co-creative entrepreneurship education to all Aalto students. It provides Aalto students with Inspiration, Capabilities and Networks necessary to build new scalable businesses.