Global Partnerships Coordinator
Years of studies: 3 – N (We can only hire current active students of Aalto University for this position.)
Working hours: up to 20 h/week (negotiable), summer time full time.
Desired starting date: Beginning of December.
Apply by November 10th here.
Aalto Ventures Program is looking for a coordinator for AVP Global Partnerships. With guidance from Head of Impact & Partnerships, you will be coordinating AVP international activities, presenting Aalto Ventures Program to international visitors and developing the international activities offered to Aalto students. You will be developing new tools and practices for the management of the relationships and do mapping and tracking work for new opportunities. You will be working closely with Aalto Ventures Program operations team, stakeholders from Aalto ecosystem, and AVP international partners.
We encourage individuals with different backgrounds and disciplines to apply. Aalto University aims to offer everyone an equal operating environment in which employees and students representing different genders, positions and backgrounds are treated equally.
AVP Global Partnerships has a wide range of interesting tasks, which include:
- Developing and coordinating AVP international offering (study trips, summer courses, train the trainers events etc.)
- Coordinating AVP international projects in Aalto (e.g. summer courses, visits and events)
- Presenting AVP and Aalto entrepreneurial ecosystem to international visitors
- Practical arrangements for student and faculty trips
- AVP development projects, such as benchmarking other international entrepreneurship programs
- Establishing working CRM tools
- Fluent spoken and written English communication skills, other languages seen as asset
- Autonomous and organized working style
- Genuine interest in Aalto entrepreneurial ecosystem & international educational programs
We consider as advantage:
- Previous experience in organizing trips and events
- Previous knowledge of Aalto entrepreneurial ecosystem & international experience
- Good presentation skills
- Good skills in project management/coordination
- CRM and Office 365 tools
- Willingness to take the international offering to the next level
- A highly motivated and international team
- Support and mentoring from experienced executives
- Great way to extend your network globally
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
For additional information you can contact current Head of Impact & Partnerships, Ilja Riekki, email@example.com, +358 40 849 6647
Applying for the position
The position is open only to current Aalto students, who are studying actively. We cannot hire graduates for this position.
The applications are submitted through Aalto University’s electronic recruitment system SAIMA no later than November 10th, 2019. Your application should include a cover letter, CV and a transcript of studies. Interviews will be started already during the application time.
Interviews will be conducted on Thursday 7th of November 13.00-15.00, Tuesday 12th of November 12.00-16.00, Wednesday 13th of November 11.00-16.00 (if necessary).