Welcome to Good Life Engine – a new personal impact course!
How are good habits created? Are you spending your time according to your values?
Good Life Engine is a new course that takes you to a journey into yourself and helps you develop habits and routines for acquiring new skills and a better life. True change takes time, which is why you’ll make small, one-minute decisions every day for nine months, with monthly sessions for reflection and guidance.
Good life engine is a nine-month routine and time management course that is designed to supplement other courses, work, lifelong learning, or personal growth by providing dynamics and models for structuring time. It introduces the small daily activities, routines and habits as the foundation for an enterprise or an entrepreneurially-minded job. It gives the students the possibility to practice expressing their values and goals through action. After the course the student will be able:
- to execute personal routines practices
- to recognize patterns and rhythms in their lives
- to familiarize with different methods & approaches for sustainable life
- to break down big work goals into daily decisions, actions, routines
Register for Good Life Engine to start building daily routines and a skill set aligned with your professional and personal values! Course details
- Schedule: September 18, 2019 – May 31, 2020
- Registration: By Sepetmber 15th in Oodi
- Credits: 5 ECTS
- Course code: TU-CV
- Location: AVP Space, TUAS-building, Otaniemi
If you have further questions, contact the course staff: