The application for SCET Startup Clinic is open!
Aalto Ventures Program offers an opportunity to join the SCET Startup Clinic program organized by the Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology, UC Berkeley. The program aims to help startup teams from different stages and industries take advantage of shifts and disruptions in the market. Participating teams will benefit from the knowledge, advice, and expertise of Silicon Valley mentors, industry experts and investors. Depending on the development stage of your startup, you will be assigned to the most suitable mentors who will help to solve the problem(s) that your company is facing. The program is free of charge but requires submitting an application.
The Clinic will consist of one session per team, in the following format:
- One 30-minute masterclass discussion, where teams explain their project ideas and their challenges.
- One 30-minute breakout for each team to meet with their mentor(s).
- Typical issues addressed are pitching, storytelling, business model, customer acquisition, and fundraising.
We are looking for applicants with the following criteria:
- You must apply with your team, and you have already worked on your project/idea together.
- At least one of the team members is a full-time member (student, faculty etc.) at Aalto University
- You must have an excellent command of the English language.
- Your startup fits the following profile:
- Early-stage teams with a promising idea/product that are facing specific challenges.
- Later-stage teams with a product in the market that are facing funding challenges.
Please submit your application here by 23.59, September 13th (EEST/UTC+3). We will personally contact the selected candidates on September 14th — please note that your team might be required to provide a pitching video on the same day.
Apply now and take your startup to the next level!