A Grid is a startup community and one of Europe’s largest centers for growth companies. It serves as a vibrant space for entrepreneurial expertise, services and events. A Grid houses all kinds of startups, accelerators, such as the European Space Agency and Aalto Startup Center, as well as partners and established companies, like Fortum.
If you want to be a part of one of the most thriving startup ecosystems in the world, these positions will be a great opportunity to make the most out of your summer and learn to build like an entrepreneur!
Tramigo is building the first IoT connectivity and vehicle tracking brand in emerging markets.
- Content Manager — could also be a part-time position after summer for a student with flexible working hours
- Sales and Marketing support — from mid-June to September and the possibility to continue after summer along studies (please discuss directly with Patrik Jakas)
No Finnish needed for any position.
How to apply: contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain very shortly why you are the right candidate.
For more info, contact Patrik Jakas email@example.com
Skilled student(s) from the School of Arts, Design and Architecture will be a great match for us!
Skilled designers (1-2) to help us expand our OUTDOOR FURNITURE product line for PARKS & PUBLIC SPACES.
Build on our existing product concepts and/ or create new concepts, based on identified customer needs and our ongoing projects.
- Rapidly grasp our design principles
- Apply your unique design skills & language to improve our products & offering
- Create appealing graphical presentations
- Turn concepts into concrete products, to enable calculation of production costs
Help us accelerate our digital solutions development, refresh & improve our website and other digital presence. Develop our existing web sites (WordPress) with new pages, images and narratives. Create content & designs for our new digital solutions.
- Rapidly grasp our tone of voice & visual style
- Work with Word Press
- Apply your unique design skills & language to improve our digital presence
- Create new content / modify & re-use existing content, both text & images, in Finnish and English
Absentus is looking for two persons to join the team. The internship period is until the end of summer 2020, with a possibility of extension. We have a webshop project about to begin as well and therefore, it is a good chance to be a part of big projects.
How to apply: Send your CV and motivation letter to Ilkka Kankare firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions are filled asap.
For more info, contact Ilkka Kankare email@example.com
CollectiveCrunch is an AI leader in forestry. We collect climate, geo and process data and crunch this information into AI models for better prediction of forest inventories, forest risks and CO2 sequestration. We are seeking a 2-3 month intern to step up our online presence and our communication to target segments.
Position available: Marketing, Design
Our aims over the next 6 months are:
- Improve our branding, identity and online communication towards our target segments. In particular, this needs to balance two very different market propositions:
a) efficiency proposition towards the established forestry markets that are seeking more efficient processes, and
b) sustainability proposition towards our emerging CO2 trading segment that is seeking to trade CO2 certificates and bring about new innovative business models
- Based on step 1 to conceptually improve our overall web presence, including design, communication and interactive processes. In this second step, we are looking to implement changes to our online presence to improve the customer experience for segments and to drive engagements from site visits to interaction such as registration and engagement with content.
How to apply: Send your CV and motivation letter to Rolf Schmitz firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info, contact Rolf Schmitz email@example.com
Saxdor Yachts is a fast growing luxury boat brand, that mainly focuses on the US market.
Position available: Sales/Marketing trainee
We offer you a super interesting brand and a versatile position. The trainee assignments will vary from digital marketing to customer acquisition. In addition, we offer you:
- An environment with opportunities to develop in marketing
- Great colleagues
- The opportunity to learn what it is like to work for an international and growing brand
- Future possibilities to work at Saxdor Yachts
Responsibilities of the Traineeship:
- Launching new campaigns and developing existing advertising campaigns using Business Manager /Campaign Manager
- Updating and developing the website, CMS WordPress and Google Analytics
- Helping to develop our e-commerce platform
- Producing content to our own and paid channels (copytexts/layouts)
- Lead generation activities (customer acquisition) by using digital tools (LinkedIn, email)
- Development of sales and marketing materials (PowerPoints, business cards, flyers, roll-ups)
- Other sales and marketing activities
We Are Looking For a Person With
- Passion and interest in digital marketing and sales
- Desire to learn about building a world-class brand
- Skills in producing content (copytexts/visuals)
- Proactivity and “can-do” attitude!
- Studies in business administration/ marketing/ communication
- Fluent in English (verbal & written language)
How to apply: Please e-mail your cv and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The traineeship starts when we find the right person and the minimum period is three months. The starting time and duration of the traineeship period will be agreed separately.
For more info, contact Emmi Mattila email@example.com